Anyway my friends... I have quite alot so if I don't include you I'm sorry with a cherry on top..!
Victoria - She is waiting for a lung transplant, had her 6TH false call on Monday night and is currently in hospital so send her some kisses!


Pete - Is super cool and a great laugh! He is a big fan of Alfie so gets my vote :o)

Chantelle - Is a mummy and she lends me lots of books, shes a very good library! hehe


Megan - likes to talk about spatulas (sorry, an inside joke)


Gemma - party animal !

Emma - Is going to be a mummy in a few weeks!


Jac - Has had a lung transplant and has a tiny cute doggie called Seb, she is also a psychologist which is pretty cool!
Sophie - Recently had to give up work so send her some hugs! I know what a difficult time it can be. She also lost one of her close cf friends today. RIP Anna (it's been a seriously sh!t week)

4 comments:
*Giggle* Thats me ! *Giggles some more*
I love Alfie !!!
I forgot to tell you, I actually have Alfie working in My Cafe World Cafe as a waiter ! He rocks, the customers love him !!
*Prods ur arm* Look after urself my love, MWAH XxX
WOW!! im on there! im so chuffed! thanks gemma xx love the rest of u too x
Why have I only just seen this dammit? But it makes me feel special I'm included :D
Spatulas! Xx
lol how ill do i look in that photo! connor was around 9 months old there i think.
lol at pete giggling!
xx
Post a Comment