Here is the article. Not sure if you will be able to read it but worth a go! Click here for a copy you can read properly! Its quite dramatic and cheesy but what did you expect?!
awww I wish I had a friendship like yours, like you two I had a friend with cf but i lost her when i was 16 (I think we've all been there, its great to have someone to relate too as my friends without cf dont understand, can i join in and we'll all be the three musketeers that will never meet :-(
4 comments:
OMG tried to get a copy yesterday and was told it was out Thursday, carnt wait to read it, Im sure its typical 'take a break' xxx
I read this on Tori's blog, I think its great exposure! Thanks for wishing me well, hope you're feeling better yourself!
awww I wish I had a friendship like yours, like you two I had a friend with cf but i lost her when i was 16 (I think we've all been there, its great to have someone to relate too as my friends without cf dont understand, can i join in and we'll all be the three musketeers that will never meet :-(
love the article :-)
Post a Comment