Monday, 2 November 2009

Halloween

Hello!

I don't seem to have blogged in over a week which is abit unlike me! I don't think I have had anything interesting to say really! I'm trying to think what I have been upto and my mind is blank!

Firstly I have been feeling abit fed up because I am starting to feel tired and achy which is a sign to me that I need to go on IVs, I'm really annoyed as i have a few things coming up that I don't want to be on IVs for. Firstly I went to a Halloween party on Saturday then next Saturday I am staying at my friends in Sheffield to go on a night out and then next Thursday we are going to a wedding. So I am not sure what to do, on the IVs or off the IVs I am not going to feel great, I'll probably feel worse on the IVs and won't be able to stay at my friends but I could still go over for the fireworks etc. Anyway I'll see how it goes.

I met someone at the Halloween party on Saturday who 'used to have a friend that have cf', the 'used' to word is always nice to hear..... not! Anyway it was nice to talk to someone who actually knows what cf is, I had a little joke that Pete married me because he doesn't like commitment and knows I won't be around forever, which we found quite funny hehe. Pete admitted it wasn't for the money..!

We also played this game where you pass a grapefruit to each other without using your hands, I was absolutely rubbish at it and had to sit out in the end because it was making me laugh too much and I was coughing to death!

Here are some pictures from the night, Pete is the Zombie and the second picture is playing pass the grapefruit (should have been a pumpkin!)

Pete and I went to see a mortgage advisor on Saturday. They can take my benefits into account which is good because it means we can actually get a mortgage (with some help from the in-laws)! yeay! We are going to start looking at bungalows. We have decided a bungalow would be better because I get out of breath carrying washing etc from one room to another so stairs would make it even more difficult. In addition we have to think about the future as my health gradually declines, when stairs will become even more of a problem.

4 comments:

NAN said...

GEMMA YOU LOOK GREAT IN YOUR COSTUME ARE YOU ANNE BOLEYN? .GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE MORTGAGE.NAN

Kiz said...

Hehe aww ur nan commented ! How down with the kids is she !

Love the Anne costume, looks amazing !

Blog more dammit, the less you blog, the less I have to read in my day !

xx

Me said...

Yes I was Anne Boleyn.
My nana is well cool Kiz! Sorry for not blogging enough...!

Jess said...

Great costume idea! Pass the grapefruit, cough up mucus. Sounds fun! Hehe