skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I Heart Christmas
Here are the things I love about Christmas!- It's in winter, can you imagine winter without Christmas? Miserable, cold and everyone staying indoors.
- All the lights people put in their windows and gardens, it's so pretty and nice to see as you drive/walk around. I love seeing peoples Christmas trees through their windows, I hate the fact that our tree can't be seen by anyone (our living room goes onto our back garden)
- My Nana's Christmas Eve party! Every year it never fails, with the quiz been the highlight of the evening!
- Christmas Carols/Songs - I just love them, people at you door, seeing people sing them in the street or singing them at church (if I go!)
- Buying people Christmas presents - People seem to hate choosing what to get others, it takes some thinking but that's part of the challenge! I love looking at presents once bought, wrapped under the tree and look forward to people opening them!
- Christmas Films - I just love Elf and Miracle on 34th Street, talk about making you feel warm and happy inside!
- The M&S Advert - For most people it's the Coca Cola advert, for me its Marks and Spencers...!
- Great Christmas memories.
The first is my mum sitting at the kitchen table with stuff everywhere, wrapping presents and writing cards with the Christmas music on! I do this now, infact I do alot of stuff my mum did to keep in the Christmas spirit!
The second is my brothers and I spending all Christmas Eve writing and decorating our name tags. They were for our pillowcases for Santa to put our presents in. We spent ages decorating them, works of art! As we got older we advanced to using Microsoft word :o)
The third is putting the carrot out for Rudolf. On Christmas morning we would look on the front door step and there would be a few bits of chewed up carrot left, Rudolf if a messy eater!
Me with Santa!
2 comments:
Aw bless, love the pic with Santa!
I heart Christmas for mostly the same reasons!
Awww gemma, I'm glad you love Christmas, it's lovely that you have such fond and happy memories, this brought a tear to my eyes..........X :-)
Post a Comment