Here it is! Will comment tomorrow as don't have time now. I will say though, I do not usually have such a red and shiny face! There were loads of bright lights shining on me and it made me all warm! Also just ignore us laughing in the background!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
is that the actual video that was on TV? because i watched it... and it didnt have the meal bit at the end... where your sat down with your friends.... weird!
George
yeah its from the tv xx
You can't please eveybody but I thought it got across the main points about what living with CF is about really well. Well done for showing the physio stuff as well, took balls to do that. In fact you were really confident in front of the cameras, you should definitely do more media work!
:-)
Post a Comment