Hello
Just to let you know I shall be on TV on Friday, Channel 4 9pm. I am going to be on Embarrassing Bodies, don't be put off by the name, they are doing sections of 'Living with ....' amongst the other stuff they do, so my section is living with CF. I hope it's ok and I don't let the side down, if I am honest I am dreading it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
no way embarrising bodies - lol!!
I always watch that programme, go girl!!
Would it be beneficial to get a few work collegues to watch it to help them understand cf??
Ahh yay, Glad its finnaly being shown, earlier than you thought too isnt it??
*Hits Record* Recording it !
Looking forward to it :-)
I am sure you will be amazing. Well done for being brave enough to go on TV.
K x
Post a Comment