I have decided I am going to do a separate blog regarding all the surrogacy stuff and it will be a private blog which means you need to be invited to read it.
There a few reasons for this really. Firstly, this is a private matter and I do want to share it with people, but not the whole world! There are upto 70 people reading my blog now, I don't know who they all are, I'm sure you are all lovely but there are weirdos in this world... I know this from going on the CF forum and since I have a link on every post I make on the CF Forum, theres a high chance they may look on here from time to time!
I created my CF blog to help people understand CF and those with CF to know they are not the only one who has these feelings and thoughts and perhaps help them understand CF themselves abit more. I think the surrogacy thing is a whole other issue and its not just about me like CF is. Surrogacy is about Pete as well, about my family and about hopefully in the future another lady who is going to carry our baby. They might not want their intimate details on the web for all to see.
There is also legal issues. I have already gotten in trouble by putting my blog on the surrogacy forum, apparently it can be seen as advertising for a surrogate which is illegal, this was not intended atall.
All these things have made me come to the conclusion having a separate blog which goes into all the details is better. I admit the two will overlap, there's no avoiding it!
I will continue to update on this blog about the process, but not in great detail. Some people will probably prefer this, so if you don't want to know all the ins and outs then just read this blog and I assure you, you will still know what is happening.
If however you want to read about sperm, ovulation and so on, then drop me an email with your email address and who you and if I deem you worthy of reading my other blog I shall invite you! Don't worry there isn't a test ;o)
Once invited click here to view the blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment