Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Shattered

So the last few days I seem to have been quite busy and now I am feeling shattered. These are the type of things I have been up to:

Growing a major concern for a increasing bald patch in my hair just above my left temple!
Battling with a coldsore right in the corner of my lip, it hurts so much!
Also battling with bad skin on my face, hello spots and greasy skin! Not good!
Also still battling with a cold and giving it to Pete in the process
Getting my hair done (this is when I spotted the bald patch)
Going shopping
Ordering some curtains for our new home
Going to the bank to transfer our deposit for the bungalow
Visiting the inlaws
Helping at my mums barber shop
Going to Yoga and bruising my hip
Going swimming and doing 24 lengths again which I'm rather proud of
Developed a fondness for porridge with golden syrup in
Doing voluntary work and getting a certificate for 3 years service (its actually 4 years but they had to give me 3 for some reason that I can't remember!)
Other stuff I am too tired to try remember

We won't be completing on our bungalow this week unfortunately. There was a problem with the house the vendors are moving to, so hopefully it will be next week. Can't wait!

Anyway thats it folks...! I know this is the most boring blog ever..... but I want to go to sleep!

Please fill in my new poll, I am determined to prove to Pete I am not weird!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Eating Olives before you go to bed? Is that a habit or just something you did recently. Only I had a craving for green olives just before I went to bed on Monday. I ate loads of them. Weird eh?

Me said...

That is weird! Its a thing I do on and off for the past few months xx

Anonymous said...

your back...I 've missed your posts!! I look forward to reading them and wondered where you've been!!

Tori said...

I'm not a fan of olives but I say eat them whenever you want!! xx

Rick said...

What voluntary work do you do then?

Anonymous said...

I love olives :-) You can eat them any time of the day or night
Jax xx