We had Murphy stay over three nights last week, I did abit of recording and made this video of their fun days together. This one's for Kiz since he put a special request in!
Pete and I went to the cinema on Saturday to see Shutter Island. It is brilliant, I would highly recommend it. The trailer gives the impression that it is just a scary film which is not true atall. The fact it has Leonardo DiCaprio in it and is done by Martin Scorsese should give you a clue there is abit more to it than that. As we were leaving there were two couples saying to each another that they didn't understand it, oh dear! Unless you are really dumb, go see it!!!
Yesterday it was Mothers day. I had my mum, brother, Nana and Uncle Graham (my nanas husband) over for a Sunday roast. It went okish apart from my cheese sauce was too thick and the carrots were too hard! I cheated and sent Pete to but two ready cooked chickens from Asda, just couldn't be bothered to cook a chicken this time.
When I went to order the flowers for my mum (which turned out to be the biggest bunch of flowers ever), there were these teenagers sat in a car next to where I'd parked. The car was full of smoke and it stunk of weed. When they saw Alfie they all started giggling and acting rather crazy so I decided not to leave him in the car!
3 comments:
Pete will be happy with the video he said to me on saturday he missed Alfie videos :)
Hehehehe ! Alfieeeeee !!!! And the ginger Ninja !
Ahh yay thank you, I was indeed saying how I missed Alfies vids !
Hehe at Pete blowing in Alfies Face, I used to do that to my dog, drove it mad :-D
Yay thank you !! *BIG KISS*
glad murphy had a good time and that he behaved him self, dinner wa good, and the flowers were beutiful, thank you xxx
Post a Comment