Thursday, 18 March 2010

See the Difference!

There has been quite a few things on TV about Organ Donation recently, so I thought I would share some of them to try help raise awareness of organ donation.

Rachael (who does not have CF but has a different lung condition) received a double lung transplant on the 10th March. All her family and friends are ecstatic and SO grateful as Rachael was seriously poorly and needed new lungs asap, these videos are before she received her transplant. She is an active campaigner to raise awareness of organ donation and has agreed for her journey to be filmed. I have also included a video of Victoria who is still waiting for a double lung transplant and appeared on GMTV this morning, also a video of Emily who received her double lung transplant in 2007; you can see how much of a difference becoming an organ donor can make.

PLEASE sign up and help save peoples lives like these three lovely ladies, click here to sign up







1 comment: