The past few days I have felt abit rubbish, I guess it's all catching up with me and I fear I may have caught Pete's whatever he has. I'm not coughing loads but I am feeling very productive and so tired! I slept all yesterday afternoon and I'm not eating much which doesn't help with my energy levels. It doesn't help when the pharmacy ordered me the wrong flavoured skandishakes, I've got some strawberry, vanilla and banana, they are all yak! I wonder if the strawberry one is classed as my five a day?! Doubt it!
My washing machine is all up and running so I am testing it out today, there was incident yesterday when my brothers friend was drilling the wall to put the waste pipe through. A photo fell off the wall and glass smashed everywhere, luckily it didn't fall on him! Whoops! Here is my new washer all fitted, I must be getting old if I am excited about things like this
5 comments:
Owhh hope youre feeling better soon.
I'm jealous of the church view!
I have a view like that too but mine is an old church now theatre. I'll take a picture and post it to compare graveyard and church views :)
Looks a slightly strange place for a washer? Won't it fit behind kitchen units? I know you like it but is it worth pride of place :]
D
Ricky123 said...
sorry to hear your feeling a bit down,hope you feel better soon.I feel the same at times(though its self induced) ,woke up this morning and missed some physio last night cos out with my mates and this morning felt very rough.
If you don't like the drinks the hospital has put you on ,try calshake.There really nice especially banana flavor .I was on the scandishake but changed cos they were bloating me up whenever I drunk them
Post a Comment