Back in April two people from the BBC (one of them was Dan Walker, a producer) came to see me about featuring in BBC's Horizon, regarding advances in cures for genetic diseases, as it is 10 years since they discovered the human genome. They stayed about an hour and videoed me whilst asking some questions (to see how I appear on film etc) and said they would get back to me. I knew they were seeing other people with CF as well and when they didn't get back to me I assumed they had picked someone else. It would have been nice to be informed of this or at least a thanks for me agreeing to see them but never mind, i'm sure they are busy people!
Anyway the programme is going to be on next Monday (25th October) on BBC 2 at 9pm. When they told me about it, it seemed really interesting so have a watch if you can! Here's a link for more information
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vm2d5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That does sound interesting. Would have been more interesting with you in it though. I wonder why they didn't use you. I've just set my box to record it.
Watched and found it very interesting and informative
Watched it last night, not entirely convinced on the link between alcohol problems and genes though.
totally agree Rick! He just wanted to blame his genes instead of his actions!
Post a Comment