Thursday, 14 October 2010

Not Much To Say!

I'm feeling alot better this week, just been taking it easy really.

I went swimming last Friday and only managed 16 lengths, I was just coughing so much I gave in, in the end. I went again last night and did 18 lengths with the same problem. I think I need to make sure I do my evening physio before I go, so there isn't as much moving around on my lungs.

I rang the gym on Monday morning at 7.30am to book myself in yoga and it was fully booked! The gym annoys me so much sometimes, they keep accepting new members but then don't put on any extra classes! So now I am going to try to go to Friday mornings class this week, as Monday and Friday are the only classes with the yoga teacher I like. My brothers girlfriend works at the gym so she is going to put my name on the list tonight, sneaky!

We are having a Halloween party this year so I'm stocking up on scary props, one involves a big, furry spider that I'm going to hide somewhere to shock people, hehe I'm so evil. I'm hopefully going to dress at the girl from the Grudge, I'll be too scared to look in the mirror if I get it right!

Sorry this a boring post, I don't seem to have much to say!

2 comments:

Gemma's mum said...

Darling, your posts are never boring

Woody said...

I watched the Japanese original of the Grudge late at night on my own many years ago. Never again.

Halfway through my cat crept in through the conservatory door and I literally jumped out of my skin! Needless to say I got no sleep that night ;-)