


Now I did once get bothered by a god botherer around Newmillerdam. I could see this suspicious looking guy ahead slow down when he saw me approaching, so I held back and pretended to look at the lake. He totally stopped walking so I wasn't sure what to do. I waited until I could see some other people approaching and continued to walk towards him, at which point he started walking towards me. I was abit panicky, I mean what chance do I have? I had two options, the flight or fight response. Well if I tried to run away i'd start coughing my guts up after like 30 seconds and I can't run fast anyway. If I tried to fight, i'm the weakest person ever and I had no form of a weapon in my bag. Lets see I had my purse, my phone, some dog poop bags, some dog treats, a diary, some keys and my inhaler. Thats it I could squirt my inhaler in his eyes!! So I was pretty confident I could survive plus I had my canine friend to protect me... Anyway turns out, he was only doing the good work of God and offering me a free cd about Jesus. I politely declined, I was going to advise him to perhaps find a new location to approach people, as around a quiet lake with lots of trees and bushes isn't the best place, but I didn't want to make him angry or anything!
It is abit scary walking around with all the trees especially after that potentially dangerous experience.... but it's also nice as its really quiet and beautiful, so I can let Alfie off his lead and he loves running in the leaves, trouble is, he is so small sometimes he gets lost in them!!
Alfie had a sleepover on Saturday night, Murphy joined us so it was a night of having dogs climbing on us and fighting and running around. Whenever Murphy sleeps over he always howls at every noise in the night, this can get slightly annoying. Because of this, Pete is not too keen on Murphy anymore. Luckily he only did it twice on Saturday night at about 12.15 and then 12.20. I think he just gets scared, Alfie even growled at him as if to tell him to shut up! You may wonder why I can hear all this, well they sleep in the hallway next to our room so they are right next door, we only live in a tiny flat. Saturday was also X factor night and Daniel is out, hurray!!
I've got clinic tomorrow and i'm praying all my efforts of doing my physio every single day twice a day without fail, and all my nebs and going to the gym has paid off. I'm going to be so annoyed if there is no improvement or even worse my lung function is down. I do feel good at the moment so I hope it's reflected in my lung function. Fingers crossed!
2 comments:
good luck with clinic gemma :)
aw, love the pictures, I cant wait til Benji has had all his jabs so I can take him long walks(health permitting of course ;))
Manda x x x
Post a Comment