oh dear, im so fu**ing bored! Excuse my french (why do people say that?!)
I don't really have anything interesting to say but there is no-one on msn for me to talk to (Chantelle you have left me to go watch James Bond! haha) , Pete is out with his mates for the night and staying at his mates, even Alfie has left me and gone to the land of nod. X factor has just come back on, but it's not that exciting. I want Diana to win, incase anyone was wondering! How is Daniel managing to stay on this show? I think people just feel sorry for him!
I've not really been upto much, infact I can't remember what 've been upto. I think I must be tired. Ah that reminds me, i've been sleeping alot. It's this weather, it's cold and i've been coughing loads and been tired. I slept Thursday afternoon, like properly, I got into bed and everything. I woke up at about 5pm and for some strange reason went to the gym, how random is that?! I felt better after and got a takeaway pizza (Pete was out...again!).
On friday I took Alfie for a walk, it was really cold and I was coughing loads. I coughed a few greenies up into the grass when no one was around, yes it's gross but what else am i supposed to do with it?! hehe. So anyway then I got a chest pain and was tired so fell asleep on the sofa with a sleeping bag wrapped around me. Pete then got us takeaway Chinese for tea, I had the left overs for my tea today. As you can see, I have a really healthy diet! To be honest my appetite is abit poor at the moment, I realised when x factor came on tonight that I hadn't had any tea, how can you forget to have tea?! I do feel like i've lost abit of weight but i might just be paranoid, maybe i'm just getting a muscly stomach from those stomach crunches I do at the gym ;o)
Poor Alfie has been abit scared of the fireworks, he was barking at them earlier and then was just pricking his ears up all the time. Now he is not even bothered, although they are not as noisy now, before it sounded like there were some right above our flats! I don't think i'll be going to a bonfire or to see fireworks this year, we haven't arranged anything and they don't really interest me that much. I didn't do anything for Halloween either, I feel so boring! We didn't even get any trick or treaters which is probably good since all i had to give them was packs of monster munch. The reason for this is that I like the red ones but not the beef or pickled onion ones, so there are loads of those left from the multi packs!
To say I didn't have much to write, i seem to have waffled on.....!! Night xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if i still lived up in barnsley i would have draged you to see james bond with us! was so good.
you really much eat well Gem, you dont wanna get ill.
i never look who is online lol so if you see me just talk to me, im always up for a chat! :D
xxx
i always manage to forget to eat dinner at weekends too. I hate cooking. Since coming into hosp and not missing any meals i've put on 4lbs! Just goes to show what missing occasional meals can do.
The fact that daniel is still in x-factor really angers me. He's just a sob story and using his wife's death to get ahead! Argh-he just isn't good enough. Anyway i can rant on forever about that!
Hope you manage to feel good soon-winter sucks!
Xxx
Hey, thought I should leave a comment :-) Thanks for checking out my blog..you will find it is largely about Seb lol. Although I guess you know what it's like to have a cheeky wee dog! Hope he isn't too scared off the fireworks on wed night.
Well done on going to the gym - I have an induction thing next week. I am rather scared ;-)
Jac x
lol your confession about greenies made me laugh...you are not alone!
jen x
Post a Comment