


We went to the comedy club and then into the bar connected to it afterwards (walking is not our forte!). A few randoms things happened, first I found a piece of wood on a table and decided I was going to smack peoples bums with it and tell them they were been naughty!! Then a girl came over and said she had noticed us in the comedy club and she was leaving so we could have the rest of her bottle of wine (we didn't drink it, could have been drugged!!). My friend who has a boyfriend but is abit of a flirt for some reason spent alot of the evening dancing and talking with a guy who I nicknamed Frodo (not to his face) as he was short and had a Frodo kind of face! I'm not bothered about getting chatted up by guys etc for attention on a night out as I know I have my hunky fiancee waiting for me at home, I'm more interesting in making other girls jealous of me, hehe :o) Anyway she went outside for a cigarette at one point and I had a very deep and meaningful conversation with him about been in the army and him wanting to do a degree, I have no idea why...! We went to subway afterwards and I did what I do everytime I go out and I ate a subway sandwich (6 inch chicken on italian herbs and cheese if you're interested!) totally aware that I had no nutrizym to take with it, I always regret it the next morning if you know what I mean... but continue to do it!!
We got back to my flat and my other friend and I spent ages trying to find a pound coin that she had dropped in the taxi, we finally gave up and got out to discover my other friend had disappeared! Turned out she had rung the buzzer and woken up Pete and his mate who was staying over, Pete was not happy with me but it wasn't my fault! She then said she was going to get a taxi from mine but instead decided to share a sleeping bag with Pete's mate and fell asleep so I just left her, she was totally bungalowed. My other friend was picked up by her boyfriend. Alfie was very confused so we let him sleep on the bed with us.
I have a tip for you, if you ever go on a heavy drinking session have a dehydration sachet before you go to bed and when you get up the next morning. They are supposed to be for when you have the runs but work wonders at preventing hangovers as hangovers are caused by being dehydrated! You can get them from any chemist or supermarket, they will be next to the tablets for diarrhoea, they are sachets and you mix them with some water.
I'm quite worried about Alfie, he has always had abit of a cough and sneezing problem but since he had his kennel cough vaccination two weeks ago it has got alot worse. We are starting some training classes soon and he has to have the vaccination for that. We took him for a walk this morning and he was coughing, sneezing and having breathing problems for the whole walk. They do say dogs grow to be like their owners but this is taking it too far! So I might take him to the vets this week just to check his breathing, can dogs get hayfever because I thought it might be that?
2 comments:
Our old dog had hayfever and got really itchy paws and sneezed a lot! She went on anti histamines every spring/summer! so it could be that...hope it's something straightforward.
xxx
glad you had a good time
Post a Comment