Well now i am back on the voriconazole the dreams have started already, my days might be boring but nights are certainly livening up!
Last night I had a nice but also sad dream. I dreamt that Jo (my friend who passed away last week) was following me. Remember I have never met Jo so it's abit weird that I would dream about her been an actual person because I don't know how she moved, spoke etc. Anyway I kept seeing her in places that reminded me of her but no-one else could see her. For example Pete and I were watching car racing on TV (Jo liked watching F1 etc) and she was sat on our other sofa laughing at the TV and I asked Pete and he couldn't see her. She was wearing some blue soft jogger type pants, a green top and her face was all pink like she was really healthy. I don't think she said anything to me but she did smile at me. I also saw her when we were in a cake/coffee shop. We were at the till and she was sat down watching us and waved at me when I saw her. I just love dreaming about people you know you can never see again, I used to try dream about my cat Guinness when he died as I just wanted to remember how it felt to stroke him and hear his purr. I did once dream he was on my bed and I could feel his weight and warmth on my feet and I could hear him purring, but then I woke up and went to stroke him and obviously he wasn't there, I was gutted.
I'm writing about this dream because I want to remember it. I feel like I have met Jo now and I don't want to forget how it felt.
I did then go on to have some other crazy dreams that involved me living in a house full of water and slides and we were on some kind of big brother programme. I can't remember it that well but I do recall been interviewed at some point on some very high platform and been really scared as I could fall off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I had a dream the other night about Eva (65redroses) whom I have never met but she was riding an exercise bike and smiling and I was like WOW! Isn't it so strange? Hope you feel better now that you're on those anti-fungals.
Oooh, you've reminded me, this time last year I had a dream about Toria, in the dream I met her in the outpatients waiting room, and she told me she was OK and she showed me some pictures of her son and her partner. She told me she could visit them anytime and she was looking after them. I think sometimes dreams are sent to comfort us xxx
Who knows where dreams come from - as Woody says, maybe it's a comfort at times. I dreamt (and still do) about Frances Ann a lot, and in a way it is nice, for just that moment, to see her again. Jo will be looking down on you I am sure.
xx
OH gosh I think dreams about people that pass can be really significant. My brother sometimes pops up in my dreams then I won't dream about him for ages. I take real comfort in it because it's like spending time with him for real. I like to think its them poping in to say hi.X
Post a Comment