Sunday, 3 January 2010

Christmas Video

I have been very busy and there is far too much to type, so instead I have put a video together of some of my Christmas fun! Obviously I forgot to photograph evey single thing I did (I have done something every day since Christmas eve up until now!). Needless to say I am tired and ready for a rest!

I've had a great week and got some lovely presents. Enjoy the video!

Warning - there is video footage of Pete with no top on!!


5 comments:

Kiz said...

Hehe love it !! Missed you over the hols, get back on FB and blogging Mrs Gleave !

Loved how Alfie seemed soo bemused when you were all on GH:World Tour, he wanted to play toooo :-D

Hope you have a good year my lovely. xXx

Gemma's mum said...

Excellent Gemma, where are all the embarassing bits???? Im sure there are some xxx

Tori said...

Nice!!! I've missed you this past week :( But your back yay!!!

Jess said...

Your fam makes the girl with lung disease be the singer! Haha, good airway clearance though I'm sure. Send me some snow! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good christmas Gemma, Great Video