This is not the way her Christmas Miracle was supposed to go, yet she was so very poorly and weak, she had waited for her transplant for too long. If she had received it earlier who knows? Not all transplants are successful, it's a risky procedure. However I think that every single time it is still better to at least give someone the chance. Been on the list gives that person hope to continue fighting, a future to look forward to.
Jess was such a fighter, this is a picture from a sponsored walk she did in 2009. Even in her last days she was determined to raise awareness of organ donation. Hopefully her efforts were not in vain. Please click here to join the organ donation register.
I didn't know Jess that well, however I followed her progress and she helped me with my cf presentation last year. She was well known on the cf forums and was a major advocate for the Live Life Then Give Life charity, she will be greatly missed. RIP Jess xx
2 comments:
:-(
Oh no, I'm sorry to read this. *hugs*
Post a Comment