The website I use to count how many times my blog has been viewed also shows what searches people have used to click on my blog. Some of them are so funny! Some I am slightly concerned about and some I am confused as to why they bring up my blog! Anyway I hope my blog helped them somehow... here are my favourite ones, enjoy!
- keep on getting me high so high ...we get so ... And I get so high I just can't feel i...And I get
- should one spit in the sink
- why does my chihuahua yawn at me when im talking to her
- why do i bring up green phlegm and have a bad taste in my mouthall the time?
- christmas in living room blogspot
- lung - abit rattly
- I broke out in sores after the Swine Flu Jag
- what happened when you spit in the sink?
- i was feeling sick and i went to hospital for a check up the nurse give me about 50 needles in my body
- Cipro blurgh
- CF army on me hand signal
- i get flu all the time is it because im underweight
- I have a confession to make. Actually I have a couple. But first off i'll state that I'm alright, everything's going to be fine. I took a minor overdose of co-codamol yesterday
- can drinking scandishake be harmful
- nutrizym in egypt
- swimming following swine flu jab
6 comments:
Just wait until you start getting google hits that lead to this entry... I used to have an entry I updated periodically with searches and it eventually led to that. Very funny!!
yikes didn't think of that!
I love the chihuahua one! Xx
I think you should spit in the sink and be done with it!
Haha, that is funny Gemma. Can I be cheeky and ask what are you using to find out your google searches?
I tried analytics from google but my website doesn't seem to like it.
Hehe!
Sure its http://blogpatrol.com/
Post a Comment