I didn't do much, we had takeaway curry for tea, exciting stuff in the Gleave household! I'm going out for a meal at the weekend with my friends then back to ours for drinks, so that should be fun.
I got some really great presents, Pete is going to buy me tickets to see two plays in London about Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII, wahoo! Can't wait! I also got loads of money, two pairs of jeans, some books, a top and some jewellery. My brothers are getting me this lamp I really want (evidence I am am getting old, you should have seen my brothers face when I said I wanted a lamp!!!!!), but it's out of stock at the moment!
Today I went to get my hair coloured and cut at the salon, here's a picture of me with foils in my hair doing my IV's! So sexy....!! Now I shall look all pretty for my birthday meal, yeay!
Calea delivered my next supply of IV's yesterday, I'd arranged for it to get delivered to my mum's house as I knew I wouldn't be in. But somehow the delivery guy ended up at our flat and I had calea on the phone to me saying my mum wasn't in. I rang my mum and she was like, I'm stood at the window and there is no one there! Anyway they must have figured out they had made a mistake and they got delivered to my mum's in the end. She said the delivery guy was annoyed and by the sounds of the answer phone message he left me I'd say I have to agree, it was very rude! It's not my fault Mr delivery man!! I don't seem to have much luck with Calea these days!
3 comments:
Sexy picture!!
Love the picture Gem :)
Hope u had a nice time and enjoy the weekend xxx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!
Keep smiling gemma, have a great nite, n dint think too hard xx
Post a Comment