Sunday, 28 February 2010

Muddy Weather

Gosh I can't believe I haven't done a blog since Monday, I've been informed this by several people. Calm down....! I just don't have anything interesting to say!

I have been adding some pages to my blog, if you look along the top I now have my blog page, a CF and Me page and a CF Glossary page. So take a look and see what you think! I'll add some more when I think of what I could add!

Like I say, I haven't been upto much this week. I have been feeling more and more tired each day, not sleepy tired, more like feeling weak tired. Overall I feel good though, it's just annoying as I don't have any energy to do anything.

On Friday my mini had a service and I went to a relaxation class at where I volunteer, it was good but alot of it I already do in yoga, so it was a case of reinforcing what I already practice in classes and perhaps extending it to at home. My mini was fine apart from needing some new window wipers, they cleaned the outside of the car but not the inside which I was abit disappointed about. Last time it looked brand new by the time they had finished with it! The inside of my mini is disgusting, so I decided I would clean it. Yes you read right, I cleaned out my car, I'd like to point out it was chucking it down with rain too and I still proceeded with this little miracle. I cleaned with soap and water, then vacuumed it and when I got back into my flat I felt like I was going to pass out and had to lay down. My arms were so weak I couldn't pick anything up, it was very strange! I basically laid down for the rest of the afternoon and had a kip!

I wish this wet weather would go away, I nearly slipped into a load of mud on Wednesday when walking Alfie and Murphy, it would have been funny as a spectator but not for me! Then on Thursday my friend and I took them for a walk and ended up with two very muddy dogs. I then had the lovely job of rubbing them down with a towel (I'm very organised!) before putting them in the car, I did Alfie first and put him in the car, then whilst I was doing Murphy I felt something jumping at my leg and it was Alfie! Somehow he had managed to jump out of the car and was wandering around the car park! Luckily he was very good and did not run away! Then I had to give them both a bath when I got home and put up with them running around afterwards like crazy dogs, rubbing against everything. So yes I'd like it if the mud went away please!

I have a new game on my laptop that I'm addicted to. It's called Caeser III, I used to play on it when I was a teenager and decided to order a version that works on Windows Vista for £4! It's just as good as I remember! You basically build and run a roman city and get promoted etc. It's good to know I still like a game I liked about 10 years ago, sometimes I feel like I'm a different person to who I used to be, I feel like I have changed so much in the past 3 or 4 years, so a little link to the past is nice.

2 comments:

Gemma's mum said...

you've grown up x

Anonymous said...

Gemma where did u get the game? give us a link to the software company or what evre that allows old games to run on vista!

George