I think I am going to take a break from my blog for awhile.
There are things I cannot and do not want to talk about or explain on here, therefore what I write is becoming a lie and not how my life really is at the moment. I don't want it to be like that, this blog is supposed to be honest and a real account of CF, the good and the bad. At the moment I feel there is alot of bad which I am hiding and want to keep it that way. I will continue to write posts that are more truthful than they have been and then publish them when I'm ready.
I have some decisions to make and I have been speaking to some of you about it, you know who you are and thank you for your help
See you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I felt like that is the summer Gemma, which is when things went quiet on my blog- sometimes things are private and it is good to have a break. thinking of you x
If there's anything I can do, let me know. :)
Hi, you don't know me but I've been
Reading your blog for ages. You do a great
job of coping with a very touch situation and
you are quite an inspiration. Never commented
before but thought I should as you said you may
stop blogging. I really hope you don't, I feel like
I practically now you now and it would be a real
shame. I think you should just write about exactly
what your going through.
Keep blogging
one of your fans
rick manchester
Gemma,
It is very natural to put on a brave face to the world, even in the bad times. This is your blog and one place where you should be able to honestly say what you are feeling. Sounds like you are feeling bad about things and need to be truthful to yourself, no matter what others think. You are right to consider things and don't feel pressurised to write till you are ready. I would rather read the truth than fantasy.
Dave
I am sorry you are having a tough time at the moment. I have had to make some personal choices which I show as being very positive on the outside but inside I am hurting so much. I hope you are able to get to a happier place soon. We will miss you blogging but would rather you look after and think about yourself.
I can totally relate. I have topics I want to blog about but don't really want EVERYONE to read it.
Hope you're OK Gemma.
And your right, there's loads of things that you just can't write in a public blog. xxx
Hi,
I really enjoy your blog, and I hope you continue. I hope you are OK.
Post a Comment