I had a little incident with my car yesterday, in that someone reversed into it! Thankfully my car is fine, I'm not sure about hers, I didn't care since it was her fault!
I'd just had my blood taken at the GP's and had reversed out of my car parking space, was putting my car into gear to move away and my rear beepers started going off which I couldn't understand as my car was not moving so how could I be getting closer to something? Then I realised a car was reversing into mine, but it was too late and there was a little bump. I got out and the other woman got out and started shouting at this other woman in her car! This other woman had been parked in the middle of the carpark, obviously waiting for someone to drop something off so not bothering to park properly. When I got in my car she was in the way of mine and moved when she saw I wanted to leave. I didn't really see a problem, but to be fair I wouldn't have done what she was doing as its a busy carpark and she was in the way wherever she stayed.
Anyway the woman who had bumped into me was shouting at her saying it was her fault... erm no I don't think it was. The shouting woman had a cigarette in her mouth and I get the feeling the reason she bumped into me is that she was too busy lighting up rather than looking in her mirror, silly woman! Excellent example of blaming someone else when you know it's your fault!
Anyway like I say, my car was fine so I went on my way. Perhaps I should have given her a telling off, I dunno. She looked pretty scary so I wasn't sticking around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
U held ur head up high gemma XXX
If in doubt blame the smoker. It's a reasonably safe policy.
silly woman, they prob ended up having a big cat fight when you left lol
i have to get my window fixed now coz it got chipped again driving home from hospital yesterday tut flipping road works.
do you think you will get your 200 pound back for your car now? i have lost mine as someone hit the back grrr xx
Stoopid women! Hope it's not gonna cost you anything. I live down a single track lane and when I was on my way home the women in front of me in a big audi met another car so had to reverse. So I reversed and parked to the side. The the women in front went to reverse to where I was parked but managed to hit a wall. She got out of her car and started screaming at me! I said how is it my fault that you crashed your car - i wasn't the one driving it! She said it was my fault because I didn't tell her she was going to crash into a wall. Honestly - some people shouldn't be allowed to drive.
Post a Comment