Surprisingly it wasn't that busy so they could go off their leads for awhile, they were running around like spring chickens bless them and were every well behaved. Alfie tried to chase some ducks but they got away, no duck for dinner then!
Near the end of our walk we bumped into another lady with two chihuahuas, one looked exactly like Alfie had done when he was about 5 months old. Kind of skinny and scrawny looking as the fur hasn't grown long yet
Hello Big Ears!
This puppy just started yapping and would not shut up (and the resemblance to Alfie grows even more), Murphy and particularly Alfie had no idea what to make of it. At this point Alfie would usually be barking and growing back, but he wasn't! He must have been confused that this dog was smaller than him and making more noise! Infact when I gave Valentino (the puppies name) some treats, Alfie attempted to sniff him! Seriously this is a miracle! I hope I bump into them again as we might be able to use each other to socialise our dogs.
I also went swimming last night and did 24 lengths in 30 minutes. This is the most lengths I have done in awhile, I admit I did feel abit sick at one point because I was out of breathe but I kept going and it soon went. I was swimming next to this woman and kept overtaking her to make me feel good about myself, sad I know but it kept me entertained as swimming is so boring and such hard work! Aiming for 26 lengths next week then add another 2 the week after etc.
With any luck my lung function will have stayed stable when I go to outpatients next week!
4 comments:
wow, well done on the swimming! Bet you would have loved to tell the person you overtook that your lung function was probably half of theirs lol!
xx
26 lengths?! Bloody impressive! Xx
Amazed at the amount of swimming you can do! I get excited when I pass people with my walker on the track at the gym. Cute puppy, but he's no Alfie!
Well done on the swimming indeed ! Thats...*works out* 1 Min 15 seconds per length, bloody impressive :-D
I havent swum in...erm...10 years? I really shud, but so scared these days :-(
Post a Comment