Friday, 27 February 2009

Eat your heart out Paris Hilton!

I just found this photo on my friends facebook from when I first got Alfie and he hadn't had his jabs yet so he couldn't go for walks. Hence I carried him in a bag that looks like it was chopping his head off, but trust me it wasn't. Also with my big shades I think this picture is quite funny since I clearly look like a Paris Hilton wannabe! Probably why I'm laughing on the photograph and striking a weird pose! Alfie is probably thinking, why have I been forced to live with this weird woman?! Although I do seem to remember he quite enjoyed been carried around in the bag whilst people adored him, now he's older he prefers to walk to strut his stuff!

2 comments:

Gemma's mum said...

are the sunglasses going to be replaced this year by the newest coolest fashion????

Lizzie Swims said...

hehe hot to trot!
xxxx