Sunday, 15 February 2009

Night on the town

Here's some pictures from last night

Can you believe we all wore blue?! We need to discuss what we are going to wear in future!


Making an inhaler look cooollll!!!


Alfie was extremely well behaved when everyone came to my home, he barked at first but everyone ignored him like I told them to and then he was fine. My friends even got him to do some tricks for them, he's improving loads, at last! One day I might have a normal dog! On another note I'm feeling abit guilty at the moment, on Friday i took Alfie for a walk and he was trying to attack this westie so I pulled his lead abit too hard and he did a backwards roll/somersault! He seemed OK, no lumps on the head, can walk OK, not in pain, his usually happy self, but I felt so bad so I spoilt him for the rest of the day. On a positive note he stopped barking at dogs for the rest of the walk!

If you ever want to feel good about yourself, go out where I live. There are some seriously questionable looking people and I think some people must get dressed with their eyes closed. People in tank tops with a big flabby belly, people dressed like prostitutes, men with hair from the 80's, I could go on...haha


It was a good night, everyone else wanted to go home at about 1am (!!) and I didn't, I also drank quite abit (1/2 bottle of vino, 3 vodka and lemonades and a vodka jelly) and didn't feel ill atall, everyone else did. I found it rather amusing when they said I was the hardcore one of the group, says alot about the rest of them...!!!

3 comments:

Gemma's mum said...

fantasic night then. You all looked lovely in blue, keep enjoying yourself x

Woody said...

You all look far too glamarous for Wakefield...Stockport has some clubs which are a bit like an 80s time warp -loads of blokes modelling the streaked hair, earings and fake tan look it's like walking into a Wham video ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gemma you look gorgeous glad you had a good time Luv mary X