I've been seriously bored today. I did my voluntary work in the morning and went to get my friends birthday present afterwards, I got talked into buying myself a lipstick whilst I was in bodyshop. The people who work there are specially trained I swear!! I've kind of decided I'm going to the gym tomorrow and came up with a very good reason in my head.... by the way I didn't go swimming on Monday either, I am been very naughty. I'll go to the gym tomorrow and swimming Friday, I promise! I have been doggie sitting this afternoon and its all muddy outside, so everytime the dogs go outside I have clean their paws before they come back in with babywipes as I do not want anymore paw prints on my carpet! This would be OK except they don't seem to like it and have been trying to run and leap in without me catching them, so I have mud on me instead of the carpets, I suppose that's better in a way......!?
So what have I been doing I hear you ask? Well I decided to have a mess around on that movie maker and I have done a little montage of.... me! I will probably find it the most interesting since its about... well... me! This is the case with most of these montage things people do, other people find them slightly annoying! Never mind, I shall put it up for you anyway to have a look at if you can be bothered! Pete is sooo going to take the mick out of me for doing one of these. So here it goes.. snap shots of me over the years! Plus an excellent song for good measure :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh huni that montage was fantastic ! U in that Burberry cap? PLEASE tell me that was a joke??
Very cool! Moviemaker is great!
That was great, it made me smile this morning.
cleaver girl
forgot to say - great music, All American Rejects, Swing Swing, new my taste in music would rub off LOL
Glad Guiness had several appearances :-( I still miss him too. xxx
Great pictures
Post a Comment