Thursday, 5 February 2009

I've got my eye on you!

I've added a counter onto my blog, it would be quite interesting to know how many people read it! It was my dad's suggestion over lunch today, so thanks daddy!

Yesterday I had to be rescued by my neighbours, I took Alfie for a walk and when we came back I decided to be smart and reverse into my space... I got stuck, my wheels were spinning and there was a smokey smell coming from them. One neighbour saw me when he was taking his rubbish out and another heard my car screeching, so they helped push the car. It's because it's all on a slope you see and there is no grit available, so it's very tricky! Anyway I was rather embarrassed and decided to not go to the gym as I couldn't face trying to get out!

Alfie doesn't walk very well in the snow. We went around a lake and one side was OK as the sun had been shining on it, but the other side was all slushy and muddy and Alfie got a wet tummy, legs and mane (yes my dog has a mane!). So he was shivering, had a little sad face on and was walking very slowly, so I ended up carrying him! I need to get him some kind of all in one suit, but sadly I cannot find one....!!




I have stopped my tobi nebs because I want this ringing in my ears to go and I looked on the internet (never 100% believe doctors!) and it said it can cause ringing in the ears, so I'm going to be safe rather than sorry! Plus I might go crazy if it carries on!

I finally did go to the gym today, I haven't been for nearly two weeks! (my dad got my car out of the space for me, it did it fine for him, typical!). The gym was hard work, I had to overdose on my ventolin inhaler and I coughed alot which doesn't make me look very cool! I can't have weeks off as then it feels like I'm starting from scratch again. Choice of music at the gym today, UB40 greatest hits! Yes I must be getting old...!!

Here's a video of Alfie playing with his kong, he has figured out that if he chucks it off things then the treats are more likely to come out, however on this occasion he was not very successful. Yes I know... my dog is a genius :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-D I'm spy no.15

Jax x

Jen said...

alfie is so cute :)

Jac said...

LOL at wee Alfie not liking the slush - no wonder! That coat I got Seb was good for covering front of chest at least....any thing else and he wouldn't be able to pee! I got in on ebay.

Hope your chest picks up soon!
xx