I know it's not until tomorrow but I probably won't have time to blog tomorrow. I don't really do Valentines day, I think it's a money making scheme (shown by the fact I'm going out with my friends tomorrow night!). If Pete and I want to celebrate our love for one another we will do it on a day that means something to us, which is usually our anniversary. I don't need Pete to buy me some chocolates to know he loves me, he shows it everyday. We do get each other valentines cards to join in the fuss but that's about it. Maybe it doesn't bother me too much as I've never been single on valentines day! I've always had a boyfriend since I was about 15 so never got excited about receiving a secret card!
Anyway here's a little nice romantic story about how Pete and I got together (to get you into the valentines spirit...)....
I had just broken up with my ex who I had been with for nearly 4 years, I'd started my second year at uni and realised he was abit of a bore. So I was single! wahoo! I went to a barbie party and went dressed as Hawaii barbie, Pete was a scuba diving Ken. I made a bet with my mates I was going to pull Pete because I found out this other girl was going to try pull him so I was going to do it because - A) I didn't like the girl B) I did like Pete C) I'd heard on the grapevine Pete was quite happy I'd split with my boyfriend D) I was single and going to have some fun!!! Pete was known as Pervy Pete so i knew I'd be up for a good time ;o)
So I flirted with Pete all night, I seem to remember we were writing stuff on each others legs. The other girl was been really nice to me all the time, saying I had nice eyeliner and stuff, it was weird but also a sign to me that I had clearly won this battle. So at the end of the night I followed Pete into the toilet and attacked him...! Then went to my friends as I was staying there for the night, Pete also happended to live there.... My friend was telling Pete off saying that I was fragile, but we didn't listen and I have continued to attack him for nearly 4 years now. He just can't get away from me! I told you it was a romantic story!!
Pictures from the night, I'm the one with the green and brown dress on and curly blond wig!


I have a new crush after watching Whitechapel on ITV, Rupert Penry-Jones (very posh!)
1 comment:
I think he's nice as well, so keep ya hands off
Post a Comment