Monday, 16 February 2009

Tytania

Last night I went to see the band my cousin is in (www.myspace.com/tytaniamusic), my cousin is the drummer. They are great, never knew my cousin was a musician! They are recording at Abby Road in April, well I think that's what they said anyway! Aw I remember when he was born (just about anyway) and when he was a brat hehe, now he's all grown up in a rock band! They sang some of their own songs and some covers, they even sung abit of Britney Spears, Womaniser. Yeay!

I was sooo tired though and wasn't much fun, I wasn't drinking as I wanted to drive so we could just go when we wanted, plus I didn't feel like drinking because I was so tired. You know when your tired and just kind of are not with it completely? Well that's what i was like. As a result I didn't realise there was a step to get get down from our table and I fell into another table and knocked a drink over my Auntie, whoops! I still had fun though and we left after the band had finished at about 11pm.

I'm taking it easy today as I still feel tired and not feeling great to be honest. I constantly feel bunged up in my head and nose so I assume this is my sinuses and I've woken up with a headache, I seem to get one most days at some point. I also think I keep getting acid reflux as I feel sick in the back of my throat after I've eaten and sometimes I get pains in my chest. I'll still go swimming though and take Alfie for a little walk, can't let the little guy suffer because I don't feel great.

Pictures from last night


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pleased you enjoyed last night Gemma,hope you have had a good sleep and feel better today.I think all the family are proud to have a rock drummer in the family.Cant think where that comes from. only musician that comes to mind on our side of the family,is your great great grandfather Clarkson he played the piano, accordian ,and a squeeze box.[cant think of proper name].Nana Pat

Gemma's mum said...

yes it was a good night, nice that all the family can get together and enjoy each others company.

Aiden was extremly good, I was well impressed.

Glad your having a relaxing day today, youve had a hectic weekend

XXX

Jac said...

Have you tried sinus wash outs with saline? Might be worth a shot.

Hope it's nothing brewing and you feel better soon!

xx