Here is a video of Alfie playing fetch, I know you like to watch videos of him more than me! I should just do the blog about Alfie really! Alfie plays fetch very well, he even drops the ball, quite the good little doggie!
We went to Asda on Monday night and they had run out of carrier bags! How this happens I do not know! Anyway as a result they were giving out the reusable material ones for free which was good. So I now have 4 reusable bags and I am going to use in my bid to save the environment! They should give them out for free anyway, because then more people would use them, plus they are better as they hold loads more so you have to make less trips to the car and you know they are not going to snap! This is the highlight of my week so far, how sad!! haha! It's only Wednesday though so we shall see what else happens!
I'm so glad the weather is starting to warm up a tiny bit, it feels like its been winter forever and I can finally start to come out of hibernation without coughing my guts up in the coldness! My bulbs I planted last year are shooting up so spring is on it's way! When winter says goodbye everyone will feel happier as the sun seems to brighten everything up!
6 comments:
i loved that video i am so kidnapping alfie he's just so cute.
lmao the asda bag thing made me chuckle so much bless you being excited over the free bags. i want some though :( but i refuse to pay 5 or 10p for them lol.
mmmm pancakes i forgot all about it yesterday. whoops! x
When I go shopping we don't use bags we put them all in the trolley and then in the boot of the car I have my foldout plastic box on wheels with a pull out handle. I got it in staples and it's the handiest thing I ever bought, you should get one it makes carrying shopping so much easier.When I get a chance I'll post a picture for you!!
I am jealous, I tried to make pancakes but ended up throwing them in the bin...going to buy ready made ones next time.
well done Alphie, teach Murphy next time you have him please xxx
YAY ALFIE !!!
Thats pretty much all I have to say. Whooo !
woohoo i love alfie videos :)
Post a Comment