Friday, 27 March 2009

Another life lost

I don't mention everybody who passes away due to cf as it would just be too depressing. However every so often there is someone who stands out to me and Louis was one of those people. He hadn't posted on the cf forum for awhile so I knew things might not be great but it has still come a shock like it always does. Louis was a great guy, there is a picture below of his tattoo he seemed very proud of. Clearly not ashamed of having cf and proud to have it out on his arm (65 roses is kind of a logo for cf).

This is what he said about his funeral when we discussed it on the forums:

'Once again I have to be different because I'm being plastinated . I'm thinking of having a party/living funeral because 24-48 hours after I die ill be in Germany. So basically Im getting major drunk and saying goodbye to everyone in advance at a party I'll also be explaining that all my stuff after I have died will be going on ebay and all money raised will be going to a charity'

I dont know if he got his party but I think i'll be having a drink in his honour. He was only 18, rest in peace sweetie xx