Well I decided to go see the film, I'm hardcore you see...! Pete drove us to the cinema as I didn't think I was in a fit state to drive. The film was quite scary but not as scary as I thought it would be. The dead kid was scary and there was a freaky dog with a twisted around head. I am now scared of looking in mirrors again, this has always been a fear of mine for as long as I remember. The fear was promoted when I saw a film with Halle Berry in and she is driving and looks in her windmirror and there is a ghost sat on her back seat. Also in the grudge 2 the dead girl is in a mirror, window reflection etc in like every scene, I remember Pete and I screaming every time we saw her, it was so funny at the time. She is even in someones desk in one scene. In The Unborn they say mirrors are a path into our world and that's why the demon goes after twins as they are like mirrors (although in nonidentical twins I cannot understand this idea so much). So now I am scared of mirrors again, I'm glad I have never seen the scary film that is called 'Mirrors'! I remember when I saw The Grudge I was scared of getting into bed for ages, as the ghost woman crawls up the bed and kills someone! It didn't help when Pete did it to me in the middle of the night making the funny noise she makes and crawled up the bed! One of the scariest films I've ever seen though has to be The Ring. Oh my god it is sooo scary I don't think I could watch it again, argh! when she crawls out the TV! I once dreamt that happened, it was not good! Also in the Ring 2 I think it is, when she is crawling up the side of the well and is moving all weird, I think I nearly had a heart attack from fear!! I'm all scared now just thinking about it and I'm at home by myself!... Argh!
Yesterday I still felt pretty rubbish but I got up about half 10 and got ready, then watched some film about the last Russian royal family who were killed. I didn't get to see it all as we took Alfie for a walk which is a shame because I was quite enjoying it! It was so busy around the lake because it was a Sunday and a nice day. We then went to my mums for tea and my Auntie was there too. My brother has got a new sporty Clio and took us for a spin in it, I feared for my life at times.... Then Pete and I went home and watched Terminator. Wahoo! Can you believe Pete has never seen Terminator! The shame! Terminator 4 is coming out in June so he needs to get up to speed with the story, its got Christian Bale in it, can't wait! Pete and I have some weird obsession with Christian Bale, I am obsessed because he is fit and Pete must think he is cool, he is Batman and John Conner after all! I think he is cool too and he always plays moody, weird characters...so sexy :o)
Guess what else is coming back in April (In America, not sure about the UK), THE TUDORS!!!! I need to calm down, the excitement is too much....!!!!!
Monday, 16 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that film called mirrors isn't to bad i have it on dvd. the ring didn't scare me. the grudge though can't watch it i scream every time my brother makes the noise xx
You must be feeling better as there is no comment about your health ;-)
Maybe you should stop watching the scary films whilst on ur I'V and stick to the Tudors
Post a Comment