
Can't wait to finish my iv's on wednesday, then I can get a decent shower as when the needle is in I have to try not get the port wet which is harder than it sounds! I get baths as it's just easier. I got up at 6 today to do my first dose of iv's as I was going out at 2pm to go shopping and needed to fit my second dose in before then and the iv's have to be a minimum of 6 hours apart (from when the previous dose finished, not when it was started). Here is a picture of my little drug corner i've set up to do my iv's
So today I took Alfie for a little walk, luckily it started raining just after we got back! Then I had lunch which consisted of a packet of quavers and a mars bar icecream, I couldn't be bothered to make anything proper. I don't like lunchtimes, there is nothing decent to eat! Then I did my 2nd dose of iv's and went shopping for Petes present with my mum. I can't say what I got him incase he reads this! But lets say it cost more than I was planning to pay, but it should be worth it. We then went to buy Petes present from my mum and get cards etc. by this point I was really tired and started feeling abit zombie like, so I bought a muffin to eat to try keep me going! It was not a very nice muffin, muffins should be moist, this was crumbly and hard on the outside! I then had to quickly drop my stuff off at home and go to Scope to meet my new mentee for the voluntary work I do, I was there about an hour and had a coffee to keep me alert lol as I still felt zombieish. When I say I feel zombieish I mean I feel tired and have no energy to think or be bothered about anything, I don't really care about anything because it takes too much effort and I kind of let the world go by, you may find me staring into space or looking abit lost. Hence why I call it being like a zombie, im there but not really.....just going through the motions.
So anyway came home wrapped Petes present, just had my physio and now waiting for Pete to come home whilst watching the soaps. Im quite tired but I think i'll be able to cook tea, i'm doing curry yummy! I will sleep well tonight anyway! Adios
No comments:
Post a Comment