Well today I had a problem with my car. The engine keeps overheating and making noises for ages after I turn it off, I have asked several people about their opinions on this and even looked in the the manual but it just said drive slowly until it goes back to normal or something along those lines. I finally decided to call the garage after my dad told me to do this. I asked if I simply needed to check the water as I decided this was the problem as my friend checked it when we went swimming last night and it was empty! But they told me they would send someone out to fix it. I had to cancel going to do my voluntary work and wait for him to come. To be fair it only took him about 40 minutes from when I called to get here and I was right (or should I say my friend was) , it was the water. He said once it has run out though that they have to check it has no air in it or something. Anyway it was ok and he says I have to check the water every month now. I have never checked the water before in any previous cars so this is new to me.....shows how much I know about cars!
I went for my hair doing, I got my roots done and about an inch taken off. I had to park miles away (well maybe it was about a 5 minute walk but it felt like miles) as all the spaces outside on the road were taken (all the spaces are reserved for disabled so it is usually ok). By the time I got there I was knackered dodging people, its not very level ground and it was warm. On my way back I stopped into Argos and got a fan, yeay! I thought they may have sold out but they had some, wahoo!
I have realised something else was missed off my prescription and was going to go to the GP's again to get another prescription, its never ending! But by the time i'd had my hair done it was 3 and I was hungry for my crumpets in the cupboard at home. I stopped off at my mums to collect Alfie as he was hanging with Murphy whilst I went for my hair doing and she was vacuuming out her car so she did mine too. Thats was nice of her! I've been meaning to do it for ages but I always put if off as its too much hard work and get all out of breath etc.
I've started on promixin today as my tobi has now run out and now I am sensitive to promixin again I can go back on it. Its better because it doesn't take as long to go through (although compared to when I had that porta-neb even the tobi seems to take no time at all now!), but the trouble is that promixin comes as a powder and has to dissolve with the liquid which takes awhile. You cannot shake it as it makes it get bubbles and then takes ages to go through. I mix mine with salbutamol as mixed with saline it makes me all wheezy. I forgot how much it makes me shake after i've taken it through the nebuliser, hopefully this will wear off in a few days from what I can remember. Not sure why it makes me shaky, think its because the salbutamol is so strong?!
In the afternoon I did LOADS of cleaning, I was like a mad woman! Im rather tired now but feel a sense of achievement lol. I dunno how people manage to do all this cleaning and work as well I just couldn't do it. Not at the moment anyway, i'm shattered from just doing that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hehe i used to mix salbutamol with my colistin to dissolve it. I always felt abit shaky afterwards aswell it's cos the salbutamol is strong and is going through your system it's perfectly normal :) x
I take salbutamol neb for tightness, and it makes me shake too. I think its adrenaline? That might be wrong though. Lizzie will know, shes smart :D !
Im terrible with cars, I don't know a thing. I tried to fill my mums car up with petrol the other day, and had to get someone to help me open the cap thingy. I swear these things arel ike rocket science!!!
Post a Comment