Hehe, Pete said this to me when I was giving him a reason to set the table, and I thought it was funny so have put it as my title, since I think it's pretty catchy. I keep saying it to him now!
I've had a busy day today, I had to get up pretty early to go to Sheffield to have my crb check to get onto the teaching course I'm hoping to go on. Sheffield is about 30-40 mins from where I live on a good day, it was a nice sunny day and I drove with my shades on and Girls Aloud on and then the Spice Girls! Im such a pop girly girl. Didn't have the roof down though as it gets too windy on the motorway.
I then took Alfie for a nice long walk, I think all this walking is doing me good. I can go further now before I get out of breath! Then I went to get my repeat prescription from the GP's, I took it to the chemist which is where I realised they has missed off my Dnase. So I had to ring the GP's up and they are arranging for me to collect the prescription tomorrow, its a pain though because now I have to go back and it's not exactly around the corner! How can they miss something off that I've asked for?! I think they think that if they miss it off I won't notice and they can save abit of money....yeah right! My Dnase is like one of my most important medications!
When I got home there was a car in my parking space! Its clearly marked which my flat number and all the spaces are private. Some guy who I had already had to stop for so I didn't run him over was walking towards the car so I had a go at him, he wouldn't go park on someones drive would he?! Whats the difference? This has happened before and I parked behind them to block them in, I ended up in abit of an argument but I think I got my point across!
Picked up Pete from the train station in the afternoon, he got me a present! yeay! He got me a milka chocolate bar (yum) and a flannel that's like a glove... thanks Pete..... It's a good job I love him! I had a nice kip in the afternoon after I had collected my lover! Here is a video from Petes holiday that I found rather funny, beware he swears because he is drunk! He also attempts abit of french...
Then I went swimming this evening, it was fun! There were 3 lanes, fast, medium and slow. Guess which lane I had to go in? yes the slow one, and I think I was the slowest of the slowest! My friend went in the medium lane but kept asking me if i was OK lol. She even told the lifeguard I had cf and to keep an eye on me, I could see them chatting and looking at me! I used a floaty thing so that I didn't drown from getting out of breath and just concentrated on using my legs. We did it for about half an hour, my chest was feeling very tight towards the end. I'm going to get a discount card which I can get for free because I'm disabled which is good. I must say I look very attractive in my swimming costume and with my swimming cap on....not! Hence why I have not provided a picture! I didn't have my physio today as I thought I would be swimming when I normally have it, but I ended up going later. My justification is that swimming is kind of physio!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooh i'm ALWAYS in the slow lane, but sometimes I think im too slow even for that. Then I when I think i've finally picked up some speed, I look to the side of me and theres always someone who seems to be like super fast yet they make it look effortless, grrr!!!!
I love the spice girls, and girls aloud, happy music :D
x
Swimming IS physio surely? That's my excuse anyway. I tend to flail around now a days - i used to be such a good swimmer *sigh*. Just make sure you don't cough up wads into the pool. I once saw a turd float past me in a pool. Not nice, but i think floating green nasties would be bad too!
I love Girls Aloud. :-)
xxxx
Post a Comment