.....You fall asleep whilst being bashed doing your physio!
Yes that is what I did today, the lady who does my physio was doing her hitting me game and I nodded off! She is a lady whom my mum befriended when I was little and agreed to become my physio lady, my mum taught her how to do it and she has been doing it ever since! She comes sunday-thursday and gets friday and saturday off. Its good because it means I actually do my physio as otherwise i'd probably sack it off if i'm honest as I hate doing it. She is abit bossy haha and makes tells me off if I dont put enough enthusiasm into it! She's like 'you can do a bigger cough than that' and she inspects my sputum, not many people can say they have their own sputum inspector!
Today I met up with my friend after a lovely lie in which I needed as I kept having nightmares last night and didn't sleep very well. We were debating as to whether it was going to rain and decided to risk it and take the dogs for a walk, it was very pleasant, even when a wet dog came upto us and shock his wet fur at us! We made a milestone with Alfie, as you probably know by now Alfie is not very sociable and he hates all dogs apart from Murphy. Well today he snuck up behind a westie and sniffed her bits and when she turned around he didn't bark! its a miracle! We have made contact with the canine world!
We then went to the pub for lunch but just before we ordered it started to rain so we shouted 'its spitting!' in Peter Kay style and left as I dont like leaving the dogs in the car and since we couldn't eat outside as it was that rain that gets you really wet we had no choice. We dropped them off at my parents and went back and ate inside. I had to complain as we didn't get our drinks and asked twice and I was halfway through my meal so I called the woman again and told her I needed my drink to take my tablets WITH my food NOT after! She soon hurried off and got them, its amazing what threats of a medical nature can do.
I then came home and feel asleep only to be rudely awoken by physio lady coming to do my physio. After my physio I had a nap for abit and was rudely awoken by Pete calling me. Cant people leave me alone! I then slept again then went around to my parents for a roast. I was still tired and felt abit sick though so didn't eat much and then I got really bad stomach ache, I think I took too many tablets at the end of my meal as I forgot to take them during the meal. So I promptly left and now Alfie and I are going to watch a film that we have rented from 'Gemmas Parents dvd collection', my dad says hes going to get me a card to check them in and out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol the poor woman prob tho you was going to drop dead if you didnt take your pills bless her.
i wish i had someone to do my pyhiso that would be cool
x
I wish I had a 'Susan' to do my physio! Thats such a cool idea.
Post a Comment