Wednesday, 16 July 2008

I hate port-a-nebs and miss my i-neb :o(

15 minutes to do my Dnase it takes on this port-a-neb and 30 minutes, yes 30 minutes to do my tobi, which is the one I do twice a day, so yes thats an hour of my life a day doing the stupid thing! Good job i'm not working at the moment! Yes I can watch the tv whilst doing it, but its so noisy I have to turn the tv up and sit by the door as the tube has to go outside and its not very long! I look forward to when it rains.... Alfie was enjoying it though, I swear he was sat by the door breathing in the fumes or he likes the vibrations, who knows? I made him move after abit, i'm not sure if dogs should be breathing in tobi fumes and his pet insurance probably won't cover that....!

im dressed like a 'chav' today, I have white tracksuit bottoms on (well abit greyish due to being washed with a black sock) and an abercrombie tshirt on with a hole in. The reason I am dressed like this is because a) I love the t-shirt, its from new york you know, plus the hole is only teeny tiny and b) I wore my skinny jeans to go to my voluntary work this morning and they are so tight I needed the loo the whole time so now I am wearing something really comfy to equal it out. I guess its not too chavy but I will not be seen in public in these pants, they are strictly hospital admission and home alone trousers.

I watched that model programme again (I discovered its on, on tuesdays and thursdays is a repeat) and the bitching is getting worse ! There is one girl (Jessica) who has m.e. and something else that has a really long name. She gets tired really easy and when her skin is touched it goes numb or something, I didn't understand it that much. Anyway last night she was so tired she was in a wheelchair and didn't know if she could do the catwalk show, I guess she was feeling 'zombieish' as I describe it! She did it in the end but all the other girls (esp the one that walks with a limp and the one in a wheelchair, Sophie) were telling her she should quit as she can't hack it. Jeez last week she wasn't disabled enough, this week she's too disabled, she can't win! I dunno what their problem is, she's still is doing everything asked of her and what do they know about what she can handle?! The girl who is deaf (I wish I could remember all their names) did well on the catwalk show even though she couldn't hear the music to walk to the beat, she did it to the vibrations and was the best one! The judges were saying they didn't know if she could be a role model, how they can say that about her when she managed to be the best catwalk model even though she is deaf I don't know.

Pete is leaving me tonight until monday, he is going to France to watch a rugby game with his friend so they are going for a few days as a mini holiday. So i'm going to be all alone, boo! I'm making him a curry tonight before he goes, I hope he gets the runs....haha. Just kidding darling...

I've still got this stupid dry cough but its not concerning me as I feel well so I am still putting it down to the tobi i'm doing at the moment.

7 comments:

Lizzie Swims said...

My boyfriend once wore some horrible chavvy trousers in his flat when i was staying. I told him to change them as we most certainly weren't at "that" stage yet hehe. I can never bring myself to wear tracksuit bottoms anywhere - even in hospital. The chav label is too ingrained i suppose hehe.
Tobi does cause a tickle to begin with, give it a couple of weeks.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I am your biggest bloggiest fan!!!! x x x

Me said...

thanks I think lol...

Chantelle said...

im not sure about your biggest fan gemma.....lol x

Me said...

i want to know what bloggiest means!!

Mc Clarey said...

Your tracksuit and skinny jeans storey made me smile! I'm like bizzlebee I just can't wear tracksuit bottoms, which is silly because they are SO comfy!!! I tend to just lounge around in my pj bottoms!

I like the word bloggiest!

I hope you continue to feel well :)

Xx

Chantelle said...

Bloggiest.....Hmmmmm.
i live in tracksuit bottoms when im in hospital coz its so much better then tight jeans
x