I've not done much today, did my voluntary work at Scope which involves mentoring another person who has a disability (they are called mentees). I helped my mentee prepare for an interview she has this week.
Pete was off work today so we walked into town with Alfie to do a few things. We went to the bank, dropped some things off at the charity shop, bought some dentra sticks for Alfie off the market stall, went to Sommerfield for some eggs (for me to make some pancakes!!), went to the chemist (to drop my Dnase prescription off that they forgot to give me yesterday and collect some things the chemist had to order in) and I bought a card for my cousin and his wife, they had a little girl yesterday! Alfie let a woman tickle him under his chin! I decided to video Alfie doing some tricks to show you how clever he is (now I know how to put videos on here there is no stopping me!)
Been feeling tired today and slept for quite awhile, hope i'm not getting ill, only been off my iv's like 2 weeks! I did do some vacuuming and I thought I was going to keel over at one point! But surly that should not require a 2 hour kip to recover?!
Ive also been ebaying to get a cool/thermal bag for when we go to the lake district for our picnics we will be going on! I was considering getting a frio bag as well to cart my Dnase around in (special pouches designed to carry insulin in) for when we go to the lakes and Greece, but decided a cool bag will do when I saw the prices of the frio pouches! Omg I just had a thought! What happens if I dont have my i-neb back by then? There is no way i'm carting that beast of a machine port-a-neb on holiday with me, I don't know why it has 'port' in its name as it is not portable!! I have another week yet, it will be ok..... (smiles nervously)
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE YOUR DOGGIE!!!!
why thank you, no stealing him though. I know what your like...!
I'll do my best ;) !
Post a Comment