Thursday, 17 July 2008

Can you become a blog addict?

I decided to not do my blog for a few days as I think I was getting addicted haha! I lasted, 2 days? Anyway I have lots to say so can't hold out any longer!

I've been helping out at my mums barber shop (I trained to cut mens hair whilst at uni alongside my studies) whilst Pete is away to keep myself occupied and help out as one of the members of staff was on holiday. Its nice because I feel abit useful too rather than sat around. Its made me really tired though, especially since I had to get up really early because my nebuliser is taking so long! I helped colour T's hair as the colour was fading abit, he has a really cool pattern of a sun on his head, heres a picture and one of me at the salon!

My cough has become abit more productive and i'm sick of coughing on a morning and night! I bet the neighbours think i'm one of those people that make myself sick! Sometimes I try to suppress the coughing to stop the coughing fit and my head kinda shakes and I feel like its going to explode! But it stops the coughing which is good lol. I've had headache all today because I was coughing for like an hour on and off this morning, hopefully I might get a six pack though :o) Its weird though because I dont tend to cough in public, only when i'm at home etc where no-one can see me. Its like I hold them in until noone is around and then I unleash them! Ive also had constipation (you wanted to know that didn't you?!), so been binging on movicol as my tummy has felt very hard and bloated (maybe its going hard due to my six pack developing...hehe), it seems to be better now anyway. Im feeling quite exhausted so cancelled my friend coming over tonight, she was pretty tired too as she just came back from her holidays so didnt mind. We are going swimming on monday, im abit nervous about been seen in my swimming costume!!

Last night I went to the dog races with people from the college were I worked but recently left. It was a great night, I bet on one dog for 10 races and 2 of my dogs won! So I spent £10 and got £7 back which isn't too bad. The dogs were so cute, I wanted to stroke them but you can't do that :o( Heres a picture of my first winning ticket, I picked this dog because it was called Murphy like Alfies best buddy! Alfie had a sleep over with Murphy last night so I was all alone when I got home. I got home at 11.10pm and still did my nebuliser, im such a good girl!


My scar on my right arm developed a pussy spot that really hurt. I soaked it in the bath yesterday and popped it, dont know if this was good idea as now there is kind of a hole in it and it gone kind of crusty. Oh don't I discuss some nice things on my blog?! haha

I found out today that I can only get a grant for £1250 to go to uni in september, this one you dont have to pay back which I was hoping if I got enough I could manage on my savings and the grant as I dont want to extend my student loan. Im abit gutted im only allowed to have this much and not sure what to do now, Im considering leaving it for a few years until i've saved up some more and can be classed as independent.

Im really missing Pete, I cant wait for him to come home. He's called me a few times which is nice.




4 comments:

Chantelle said...

..........well there was some stuff in there i didnt need to know lol.
when is pete back?
i only have one day left and then i get to go home yay.
i was getting bored coz you had not bloged for 2 days lol i missed your blog, i like reading it hehe
x

Me said...

Pete is back on monday. wahoo!
The time you have been in hospital seems to have flown by, but I guess it hasn't for you! We are both looking forward to tomorrow then! x

Jo said...

ewwww at the puss bit lol Just keep an eye on it hun. I also missed your blog felt lonely lol xx

Mc Clarey said...

Wow you managed to get puss, constipation, coughing, uni funds and missing Pete all in one blog...i LOVE it!!!

Since its Monday...Pete will be back so YAY for you!

xxxx