I am so tired today, I think I might just sit here all day and not do anything!
On Friday I went shopping to try spend my birthday money, no such luck. Why when you have money can you not spend it? There are still no decent clothes in the shops, its my brothers birthday next week and I couldn't even find anything for him. I got so tired walking around that when I went to debenhams to get some underwear I got 5 pairs when the offer was 4 for £10. The woman told me this at the till and I couldn't comprehend what she was telling me, I was just like 'whatever just let me buy them!'. She then told me the price and I handed her a £20 note, she looked at me for a while then informed I owed £26 (I bought something else too), I looked at her thinking 'what is her problem?' then I realised I hadn't given her enough. I can only describe my actions as acting like I was in another world and I think this woman clearly thought I was crackers. This is what tiredness does to me! I then had to rush home as I was going to the cinema with my friend who I used to work with, to see 'he's not that into you', it was ok, but not as good as I was hoping. I got myself a chinese takeaway after, ate it, and went to bed at 10pm, forgetting completely about any kind of physio. I didn't even wake up when Pete came home from his night out, I was totally out of it!
Last night Pete and I went to the comedy club and then for a curry afterwards. I like the comedy club because it's obviously funny, the first guy who was scottish was the funniest. However it means I cough alot, good physio I suppose! I think walking to the car and back clearly demonstrated why I need a disabled sticker, I coughed so much I thought I was going to be sick at one point and this was only a short walk because we parked on double yellow so we were closer to the places we were going. It's so embarrassing when your all dressed up and looking good and then your coughing your guts up, not very attractive!
By the time we had our curry I was pretty bungalowed, we had to wait in the bar for 40 minutes so didn't eat until about 10pm. The curry was good, although I got one with loads of garlic in and it was abit too strong. As we drove home (Pete was the designated driver), I insisted on putting Lady Gaga's song on, really loud, on repeat....fun!
Alfie ended up sleeping in the bed with us, he just kept whining and whining for some reason, I thought he would give in after a while. He doesn't. After about an hour and half I gave in and let him in our bed. So hence why I am tired today, I have been too busy and overdone myself, I have a whiny dog and a boyfriend that snores... Enough said!
Alfie welcoming us home last night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Did you remember the Scottish Comedians name?
Oooh i love going to the comedy clubs. But i do hate going when my cough is bad. I sit right at the back so that they don't pick on me!
xxxx
maybe Andy something?
Glad you had great time. x
Bye the way, your getting loads of hits
oh my god i want to kidnap alfie!!!!!!!!
he is just soooo cute....i'll sawp connor for a day for him LOL
i love having a korma but matt hates indean so we have never been out for one together :(
x
I went shopping last week and I agree - nothing in the shops! All this weird russian/gypsy whatever its meant to be, stuff. Ah well, saved me money :-)
Post a Comment