Monday, 23 March 2009

Evidence!

Alfie goes crazy after having a bath (he wanted to be nice and clean for our guests on Saturday night), see the evidence video below



On Saturday I went out and got very, very bungalowed, I don't know what happened as I did not plan for this to happen! See evidence picture's no.1 and no.2


On Sunday it was my brothers birthday so we all went out for a meal, I felt rough and tired (and my chest felt sooo tight!) and I don't think Pete felt great either! See evidence picture no.3
I also went shopping on Sunday for my brothers birthday present (yes I know i'm not very organised) and bought myself a pretty dress as well, see evidence picture no.4

My cough has returned as it is evil and won't leave me alone but it may just be a hangover cough (I have created this term myself!). But the good news is my arm is clearing up nicely, not quick enough though! I couldn't wear the dress I wanted to on Saturday and had to wear one that would cover my port up. Nevermind though!

4 comments:

Woody said...

Heh heh, Alfie goes mental! He looks like my cats after they'd overdosed on catnip

I always have a rubbish sticky cough after a night on the ale. It's *almost* enough to stop me ;-)

Gemma's mum said...

hangover's gallore on Sunday

Tori said...

Cute new dress!!!

Anonymous said...

Hangover cough is definately a bonefide term Gemma. Takes me about a week to shift! Drink tones of water and then get back out on the lash girl.