Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Doggie sitting

As the title suggests, I was a doggie sitter today. Murphy joined Alfie and I and within 10 minutes he had escaped into next doors garden and gone into his flat as his door was open. Oh dear.... I was in my pj's, hair sticking up everywhere chasing after the damn creature. He eventually returned when I bribed him with abit of chicken, always works a treat.

My I-neb has gone and has been replaced with this beast, I have to sit with a tube going out of the window when I do my tobi, oh dear what will the neighbours think?! Murphy, decided to spray on the the new nebuliser which was nice, good job I had some wipes left from when I was on my ivs to clean it properly.


I called the physio about using this beast of a machine, he says I should have two separate mouth bits for my Dnase and tobi but they have only sent me one. I think i'll manage, i'll just clean it well each time. I'm hoping i'm only going to be using it for a few days!

I was just about to have a kip when the delivery guy came to collect my i-neb so I decided to take the dogs for a walk to wake me up abit, was abit windy! Heres a picture of them in the car in their little box I designed to transport them around (otherwise they fall off the seat). I just love the little grin on Alfie, Murphy doesn't like going in the car very much as I think he gets car sick so he has got abit of a face on him.




Anyway i'm still tired after the walk so think I shall have a kip now or perhaps watch some sex and the city. The dogs are both asleep, ah bliss.

3 comments:

Chantelle said...

I had a neb like that one b4 i got my e-flow, it makes soooo much nosie! i dont miss it lol good luck with it and dog sitting :)
x

Jo said...

That neb looks awful lol Does it take ages to use? alfie looks so cute in his box hehe.

Lizzie Swims said...

oh god those nebs bring back a childhood of fighting my mum to even to nebs at all - so loud and soooo long. :-( Hope your ineb comes back working soon!!!
xxxx