Saturday, 24 January 2009

ArGh!!!!!!!!

My port site is itchy and red and there is puss. Stupid dressing keeps peeling off because it's rubbish! I woke up this morning with half of it hanging off, must have itched it in my sleep! To top it off, Alfie jumped on it last night so now the port site hurts! Argh!!!! I had a mini emotional breakdown this morning whilst in the bath, poor Pete has to put up with alot! It first initiated because of the port/dressing situation and lack of sleep due to a certain somebody snoring all night so loudly even earplugs did not block the noise out. I then started crying and a hard bit of mucus shot out of my mouth onto the carpet as crying makes me cough, then I blew my nose and there was blood because of my nose spray, so I collapsed into an emotional wreck. Argh!! Anyway crisis over, anger has been released, thanks for reading xx

ps - a little birdie tells me that a certain someone is being nominated for the cf breathing life awards by moi :o) You know who you are! I have written the most amazing reason why she should be nominated :o) I don't really know how these awards work, does it go on the most votes or just the reasons you put? And before anyone says anything, no I am not nominating myself! But yes I know I'm amazing too ;op

3 comments:

Joe said...

I think we have all got like that at one time or another when it all just gets a bit to much... but then you look back and laugh.
Who are you nominating for the breathing life awards?

Jo said...

who are you nominating? do tell?

hun it's good to release built up emotions. xxx

Tori said...

Eww puss that doesn't sound good!!! What are the hospital going to do about it?