Well I am sorry about that post yesterday! I guess I treat this blog as a diary so just write what I'm feeling etc. when I want to and sometimes it's not very good reading for you guys so sorry about that, but it does help me to express myself and get it out of my system, better I moan on here than go around in public with a face on. You could say my blog is my online therapist :o) It also helps because I read it over later in the afternoon and thought 'Gemma you are a numpty for feeling so sorry for yourself!'. I did however have my mum on the phone worried about me! I do not do this to seek attention I swear and I don't use it as a cry out for help, this blog is kind of a story if you like of my life and yesterday I was feeling abit shitty.....!
Today however I am feeling better, not better like my cf symptoms have disappeared and I am cured (I wish!), more than I am feeling positive and have told myself to cheer up because things could be worse!
Yesterday I did some cleaning in the end, I vacuumed, did some washing and cleaned the kitchen. I then just watched TV, firstly I watched my DVD I got for Christmas 'The Other Boleyn Girl' and then some of 'the Tudors', so I had a Tudors afternoon and I quite enjoyed it. The Tudors is sooo much better than The Other Boleyn Girl, the costumes, the settings, the details but obviously a film has to skim over alot of details, I have read the book the film is based on and that is bloody brilliant and goes into so much detail.
Today I went for my hair doing, I went in about 10am as my mum said I could go in abit later. I took the guy who does my hair a big piece if chocolate cake because he always does my hair for nothing without a grumble (well maybe one or two) so I thought I'd give him some of my cake! I also called my gp to arrange another sick note which he is going to give me for 8 weeks so that's it now I don't need anymore to claim my incapacity benefit. I also asked him about my medical exemption certificate and he said if I went to the chemist they could get it signed by a doctor for me?! So I'll let you know if this happens or if my GP is crazy.
I then went to the hairdressing wholesalers to get some more mousse for my hair, it's so much better than the crap you can buy from the shops and the cans are massive and last me about 6 months and they are only about £4! I also got some purple nail varnish for Saturday, because I will be wearing my purple shoes and a purple necklace, so I'm going to be all purple and black because my dress is black. I'm now at home watching some more Tudors, I'm addicted again! I also started my tobi nebs again on Tuesday because I've finished my months gap (I do them for one month then have a month off), hopefully these will make me feel abit better before I start my iv's. I wasn't going to bother since I don't do them when on my iv's which I'm starting next week, but thought it might help improves things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great to hear that your more posative and glad that the blogg helps u sort your feelings out. Remember that I'm here when ever you need me!! And it's got warmer so I hopeyour lungs don't feel too achy! Love u lots
I don't mind ready your down posts, there will probably be a few from me in the future but like I did I give you full permission to tell me to snap out of it!!
I haven't watched the Tudors I really should get round to that!
Pics of your new hair?
You’re not a numpty ,think you have good reason to complain a little bit, but I’m glad your back to your normal cheery self, we don’t like Gemma down in the dumps.
Post a Comment