Monday, 19 January 2009

Videos

I've just been sorting out all the videos off the camcorder and it's cheered me up abit. Here's a few


Me driving the boat in Greece


In the Lake District about 5 minutes before Pete proposed to me. Does he look nervous?!


House party last summer. Me = very bungalowed here and making a prat of myself I can't believe I am actually making this video public..... warning, DO NOT make your own sangria! This was the most decent video out of the lot! Do you like my moves? hehe.


Alfie playing with his buddy Murphy

3 comments:

Woody said...

Alfie looks like Ren from Ren and Stimpy...have you tried editing all your movies and overlaying music together with Moviemaker? It's good fun being a film director for a day!

Chantelle said...

haha i love them, do more! i miss talking like you :(
x
p.s i take it the men in red didnt kill you haha

Gemma's mum said...

love the videos and no Pete dosnt look nervous