Saturday, 3 January 2009

My new friend my I-pod

As I've already said, I got an I-pod for Christmas, it's an i-pod nano and it's pink of course! Pete set everything up for me because I'm useless and wouldn't even know where to start. He showed me how to to put music in my i-tunes library etc. but then I couldn't figure out how to get stuff on my actual i-pod, so had to ring him when he was at the pub! Anyway I'm all sorted now and an i-pod genius, well maybe that's abit extreme....!

I have used my i-pod in the car as Pete got me cable, warning don't try to work your i-pod whilst driving, this is dangerous as I have discovered. ... I took my new buddy to the gym yesterday, I felt well cool, everyone has an i-pod and now I have one too! I put Britney Spears on (of course - because I'm a girl and she is way cool in girl world), it was going well. I then realised I was singing along out loud. So I soon stopped that, it's quite difficult to not sing to such good tunes though! Then when I was on the treadmill I was messing with my hair and caught the earphones wire on my arm and the i-pod went flying, luckily I caught it! I also realised I was walking to the beat, god I'm so cool sometimes it hurts....! I'm going to get a cool band to put on my arm to keep it in, then I really will be the coolest gal in the gym!


I had to go in the ironing cupboard today, it's the worst cupboard in our flat. Firstly it is nearly always full because I always have ironing to do! The cupboard is quite high up, not good for people lacking abit of height such as myself. So basically I open it, I can't see the item of clothing I need, I try to delicately move items of clothing to find it, clothes hangers fall out, the iron sometimes falls out (this can be dangerous if not caught! Several times I have had to shout, Alfie run!!) and clothes fall out. I finally find what I need and try to pull it out, usually this pulls more stuff out, it usually has a hanger hook around it, I get stressed out and chuck it all on the floor. The plus side is, I may see an item of clothing that I forgot I had. Bonus!

3 comments:

Tori said...

I refuse to iron it's against my religion, lazianity!

Joe said...

You should do what my mum does.. and hire someone else to do the ironing.. the lady picks it up in a black bag and it all comes back neatly pressed in individual plastic covers like dry cleaning!

Kiz said...

Hehe Aw, i can imagine Alfie buried in a pile of clothes that ironing for days, with you looking for him, and his little wimpers coming from the *Ironing cupboard of doom*