Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast: cornflakes with sugar (and milk obviously)
Morning: 2 cups of coffee
Lunch: sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice from the takeaway (seriously, I figured I had some making up to do!)
Afternoon: a cadburys flake
Tea: Haddock, chips and mushy peas
Supper: 2 bowls of cornflakes with sugar
Feeling alot better now, still tired but not as achy. I am however starting to wheeze on a morning and cough up little hard plugs, I think this is because I have stopped my voriconazole :o(
The guy came to deliver my next lot of IV's at 8.15am today, I was not impressed, they said he would come between 8am and 10am so typical he got here first thing! I also realised after he had gone that he had dragged mud in on his shoes!! I couldn't get back to sleep after he had made the delivery, I'd only just managed to get back to sleep after getting up to do my iv's at 7.30am when he rang the buzzer.
I changed my dressing on my needle the other night, it itches and peels off so after a few days I like to put a fresh dressing on so I can itch it properly and give it a clean. Here's the needle in my arm without dressing
4 comments:
Glad you've got your appetite back ;-)
I'd mention the wheeze to the docs if it persists; it may be worth going back on the Voriconazole or the cheaper Itraconozole...
Woop!. good you got the appetite back, completely agree, life without enjoying food isn't very good at all!
Glad you found it, where was it, hidden deep in a cupboard !!! LOL keep on with the milk shakes
Arm looks nice n neat
you use a gripper neddle? i have only used one of them one time and i hated it coz i tho it stuck out more then the ones with wings.
glad your better now
x
Post a Comment